1. Texas Pepper Jelly’s famous Pineapple Habanero Potato Salad is that perfect picnic side dish! The combination of spicy habanero, sweet pineapple, sour dill pickles, and the various spiciness of the peppers turns a simple potato dish into both indoor and outdoor perfection! Get the recipe here: http://tpjbbqblog.com/pineapple-habanero-potato-salad/
2. Picnics, cookouts, and in-house meals all need a good dessert to round them out, and Texas Pepper Jelly’s Texas-Style Spicy Peach Cobbler is one of the easiest and tastiest desserts out there! You can make our peach cobbler even in the dead of winter, because it’s made in your crock-pot! http://tpjbbqblog.com/texas-style-spicy-peach-cobbler/
3. So many people are on low-carb diets these days, and, let’s face it, low-carb diets are a very healthy way to eat. Contrary to what many of you might think, though, you don’t have to settle for a bland diet just because you’re on a low-carb diet! Texas Pepper Jelly has some good ideas to SPICE UP your suppers! http://tpjbbqblog.com/low-carb-diet-texas-pepper-jelly-makes-it-delicious/
4. With the holidays approaching, you’ll be wondering what kind of gift to give your child’s teacher. Well, as teacher myself, I can tell you up front that your child’s teacher already has enough ornaments, candles, and mugs. What I would want – so I assume your child’s teacher’s wants might be similar – are things I might not buy for myself. Actually, one of our best-sellers is the Star Assortment of Pepper Jellies! http://texaspepperjelly.com/pepper-jelly/mixed-case-of-jelly/
5. Getting back to the cookout basics, there’s nothing that can beat Texas Pepper Jelly’s Rib Candy or Craig’s BBQ Sauce. Nothing can come even close. The most basic of cookouts – the burger and hot dogs variety – are turned into a feast fit for a king with just a little Rib Candy and/or Craig’s BBQ Sauce. Guaranteed. http://tpjbbqblog.com/monday-munchies-rib-candy-cookout/
These are just a few of our readers’ favorite recipes. We’ll post some more real soon! In the meantime, don’t put your grills away yet – there will be plenty more beautiful autumn days left for cookout outdoors! And even when the snow is piled high and your back yard are inaccessible, Texas Pepper Jelly products are great for your kitchen, too!